Since ancient times, relieving suffering has been the core goal of any medicine. According to the researchers, there are two approaches to relieve it. First, diagnosing and treating disease to remove the source of suffering while the second is to enter into the patient’s internal world and cure them.
A human body is an integrated energy system that functions in sync with the rest of the universe. Any imbalance in the body causes a blockage in the flow of energy, resulting in sickness. Energy healing is a holistic practice that focuses on the relationships among the mind, body, brain, bioenergy, and behavior and their effect on health and disease. It is a traditional alternative healing system that restores the balance and flow of energy throughout the body, mind, and soul.
Music therapy, reiki and therapeutic touch are some of the most common energy therapies to help people relax and improve their quality of life.
Here is all one needs to know about energy healing.
- The concept of energy chakras was discovered thousand years back: Reiki was first practised in Japan in the early 20th century. The seven energy transmission centres (Chakras) are also elaborately explained in the ancient Hindu texts.
- Based on scientific principles: Everything is made up of molecules and has a vibration. Yes, that’s true. Everything including human beings is vibrating. When we talk about vibes, we mean that something or someone has good vibrating energy. The frequency of vibrating energy of happy people and places is relatively high.
- Anyone can benefit from energy healing: You needn’t be spiritual to benefit from energy healing. If you are tensed, stressed or drained, you can visit the energy healer. Energy healing session brings balance and makes one feel better and more relaxed.
- Easily accessible: Energy healers and practitioners are available all over the world. Therefore, they are easily accessible. Reiki is a form of healing among many healing therapies that can be given or received even when the practitioner and client are not physically present in the same room.
- You can maintain your energetic health at home: You can continue experiencing the good vibes flowing even after the healing session is over by taking a bath in Epsom or pink Himalayan salts for 20 minutes everyday whenever you feel heavy or stressed. Burning sage also cleanses your aura.